My everyday challenge in my work at the clinic and passing knowledge to other doctors is to show that our work is a duty. It requires heart, knowledge, sacrifice and courage.
As a veterinary doctor I have been showing how to remain faithful to this duty since 1991. The 3 most important rules which for me are a daily benchmark and I pass them to those who wish to excel at medical art:
- The first thing in our thoughts, hearts, and actions is the patient.
- Always have holistic approach assessing condition and gathering information from an owner.
- Diagnostics is the key to solving a problem
Integrity is the value which guides me in my life:
- I only do what is necessary without generating additional costs,
- I apply my knowledge and experience to solve the problem as soon as possible so the patient is healthy,
- I tell the truth, even the worst one. I do it with respect, but I also remember that I am not able to foresee everything and miracles do happen.